Monday 19 March 2007

Moonlight & Magic

This is the most fav treasury I put up on Esty yet. It's called
MOONLIGHT & MAGIC

As ephemeral as is the moonlight, so are etsy treasuries. They have a lifespan of only 2 days and as I type, Magic & moonlight has only 15 hours left to it's existence.

Sorry about the resolution of the picture. I still don't know how to save a screenshot yet. So I took a pix from the screen itself. Learning about technology all the time.

For a better view go to the site to take a look.

Here's to not being attached and enjoying the moment.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury.php

1 comment:

Paula Manning-Lewis said...

Hi there,
Just found your blog through your treasury(great list by the way!)

Anyway, just figured I'd leave a note and say welcome to the blogosphere!

:)